Role: Account Manager
Location: London, U.K.
Qualifications: A degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant fields.
Remuneration: Depending on Experience
Target Join Date: July 2017
We are looking for an Account Manager to create and maintain long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
Account management responsibilities include developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports. Account Managers also answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers. In this role, you will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including Delivery and Product Development functions) to improve the entire customer experience. This position requires occasional travel.
If you are familiar with account management software (CRM), have a flair for client communication and understand consumer behaviour, we’d like to meet you. Ideally, candidates for this role will know how to meet ambitious individual and team-wide sales quotas.
Ultimately, a successful Account Manager should collaborate with our sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services in the long-run.
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video
• Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
• Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
• Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Clearly, communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
• Prepare reports on account status
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory
• Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager or Sales Account Manager
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organisation, including executive and C-level
• Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho CRM or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so below