Role: Business Analyst – Business Intelligence
Experience: 6-8 Years
Target Join Date: ASAP
Senior Consultant-Business Analysis, will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video!
• You will look to answer complex business and data questions. The successful candidate has a passion for extracting actionable insights from data and significant experience working in business and marketing/sales intelligence, analyzing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner. You enjoy problem solving and are proficient using tools to analyze large data sets.
• You will have a passion to dive deep and a track record in structured thinking and successfully collaborating across teams.
• You will participate in consulting assignments, lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges, defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the solution delivery, using tool and methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas etc. to elaborate the business requirements in use cases and solution features
• You will work on the data from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• You will support and understand the data model design, KPI standardisations and design the dashboards/Report visualisations through techniques like wireframes, prototype and mock-ups
• You will design the dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/Power BI /Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
• You will collaborate closely with team members in and beyond the immediate Acrotrend and client organisation to deliver agreed solutions and insights to the clients
• You will help our clients to plan and execute user acceptance tests and user adoption of delivered customer insight solutions
• You will also help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• Internal responsibilities include collaborating with Acrotrend Products/Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
• Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
• Consulting Background with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Good understanding and experience in Agile and Design Thinking
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organization boundaries.
• Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Ability to design dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/ Power BI/Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
• Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery, including leading other analysts.
• Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
• Pre-sales experience including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with regular communication with business stakeholders.
• Good understanding of Customer-facing processes like Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, challenges and opportunities in the modern world to better customer engagements (but not mandatory)
• Experience in at least one of these domains will be an added advantage (but not mandatory) – Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Media, Event Management