Role: Cloud Integration Consultant
Experience: 5-8 Years
Target Join Date: ASAP
You will be a key member of our team who are in the business of helping our clients in their decision improvements by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video!
• Analyze business/ functional requirements, review the cloud based solution architecture for ETL projects and develop the technical cloud based architecture and detailed design.
• Evaluate cloud based integration platforms and databases to find the best fit solution based on high level requirements
• Design, build and test the cloud based integration solution in collaboration with onsite/ offshore development consultants
• Perform code reviews and ensure that the solution is aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards
• Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service cloud based production environment
• Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implements the same.
• Capable of doing feasibility study analyse data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems
• Establish and enhance technical guidelines and best practices for cloud integration development team
• Utilise subject matter expertise in area of enterprise applications, solutions to evaluate complex, sensitive business problems and architect technical solutions.
• Keep current with industry technologies and tools in the integration domain
• Actively contribute to the wider Acrotrend Integration Technology community and capability development
• Good understanding of data integration methodologies with experience on different cloud based data integration & ETL tools
• Expertise of designing and architecture end to end data integration processes on cloud
• Experience of working on cloud based data integration projects on esp. AWS or Azure platforms
• Good understanding of different cloud based architectures and security aspects
• Experience on working with cloud based SQL/NoSQL databases & data warehouse
• Good understanding of Data Management/Data Quality processes
• Well versed with data modelling techniques
• Knowledge of at least one reporting platform
• Ability to work on project and deliver independently for any critical consulting role
• Certifications on relevant cloud based platforms and/or technologies will be a plus
• Excellent communication & influencing skills with proven ability to lead teams and deliver innovative, but realistic, solutions to complex client problems;
• Proficient at communicating strategies, policies and complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences; comfortable when presenting to a senior technical audience
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinising, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.