Role: Consultant – Customer Analytics
Location: London, U.K.
Qualifications: Degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics or related discipline
Remuneration: Dependent on Experience
Acrotrend is a Boutique business intelligence consulting company with a niche focus on customer intelligence and analytics and has over 9 years of industry experience with operations in UK and US. We are addressing a key need in the exciting and rapidly growing Customer Intelligence and Analytics marketplace. Our specialist teams have extensive experience and expertise to work on end-to-end customised configured or packaged applications. The projects we have undertaken range from Advisory Services, Solution Implementation, Enhancements, Sustenance and Managed Services in Customer Insight & Analytics (CIA), Business Intelligence (BI) and data warehousing (DW). We have a track record of delivering success.
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video
The Customer Analytics Consultant will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations. You will be defining and delivering contemporary customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Insights to build a vision with our clients that both informs and captures their business needs and outcomes related to data, and rapidly translates into measurable business value.
• You will work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/weblogs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing Automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• You will also help our client understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, visualise the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and Qlikview) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• You will participate in consulting assignments, discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute to the delivery of the solution.
Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Consulting background with 4-8 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements
• Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) including Predictive, AI and Cognitive
• Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/weblogs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing Automation) to carry out required analytics
• Good understanding of CRISP-DM / TDSP, Agile Methods
• Good understanding and experience in tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS/MS Azure ML
• Lead/drive Customer Analytics engagements independently, work with Acrotrend/client teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realisation
• Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations