Role: Data Integration Consultant
Experience: 5-8 Years
Target Join Date: ASAP
You will be a key member of our team who are in the business of helping our clients in their decision improvements by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations. Interim travel to the UK will be required as part of your remit.
Check out our Acrotrend corporate “What We Do” video!
• Analyze business/ functional requirements, review the solution architecture for ETL projects and develop the technical architecture and detailed design.
• Develop and test the integration solution individually or in collaboration with onsite/ offshore development resources from external delivery partners.
• Perform code reviews and ensure that the solution is aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards
• Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service production environment
• Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implements the same.
• Capable of doing feasibility study analyze data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems
• Establish and enhance technical guidelines and best practices for the integration development team
• Utilize subject matter expertise in area of enterprise applications, solutions to evaluate complex, sensitive business problems and architect technical solutions.
• Keep current with industry technologies and tools in the integration domain
Experience and Skills:
• Good understanding of data integration methodologies with experience with different data integration & ETL tools
• Experience of working on cloud based data integration projects on AWS or Azure platforms
• Good understanding of Data Management/Data Quality processes
• Well versed with data modelling techniques
• Exposure to Data Migration (preferably to the cloud)
• Knowledge of at least one reporting tool
• Ability to work on project and deliver independently for any critical consulting role
• Certifications on relevant technologies will be a plus
• Good communication skills (listening, verbal and written) and a good presenter
• Personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.