Role: Senior Consultant – Business Analysis
Location: London, U.K.
Qualifications: Formal Education & Certification. Ideally Degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Computer Science.
Remuneration: £ 60K-70K
Target Join Date: ASAP
Senior Consultant for our Customer Analytics department will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
• You will be defining and delivering contemporary customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Insights to build a vision with our clients that both informs and captures their business needs and outcomes related to data, and rapidly translates into measurable business value.
• You will work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/weblogs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• You will also help our client understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, visualise the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and Qlikview) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• You will participate in consulting assignments, discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute to the solution delivery
• Internal responsibilities include collaborating with Acrotrend Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
• You will also be responsible for helping grow the customer analytics team, and guide the junior consultants in solution implementations
Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Consulting background with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Proficient in Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements
• Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) including Predictive, AI and Cognitive
• Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/weblogs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics
• Good understanding of CRISP-DM / TDSP, Agile Methods
• Good understanding and experience in tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS/MS Azure ML
• Lead/drive Customer Analytics engagements independently, work with Acrotrend/client teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realisation
• Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
• Team Management, mentoring and hiring right talent