Role: Senior Consultant – Business Analyst
Location: Mumbai, India
Qualifications: Formal Education & Certification. Ideally Degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Computer Science, Software Engineer or related discipline.
Remuneration: Dependent on Experience
Our specialist teams have extensive experience and expertise to work on end-to-end customised, configured or packaged applications. The projects we have undertaken range from Advisory Services, Solution Implementation, Enhancements, Sustenance and Managed Services in Customer Insight & Analytics (CIA), Business Intelligence (BI) and data warehousing (DW). We have a track record of delivering success.
Check out our corporate “What We Do” video
• Become e a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
• Look to answer complex business and data questions. The successful candidate has a passion for extracting actionable insights from data and significant experience working in business and marketing/sales intelligence, analysing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner. You enjoy problem-solving and are proficient using tools to analyse large data sets.
• Participate in consulting assignments, lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges, defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute to the solution delivery, using tool and methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas etc. to elaborate the business requirements in use cases and solution features
• Work on the data from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/weblogs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing Automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Support and understand the data model design, KPI standardisations and design the dashboards/Report visualisations through techniques like wireframes, prototype and mock-ups
• Design the dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/Power BI /Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
• Collaborate closely with team members in and beyond the immediate Acrotrend and client organisation to deliver agreed solutions and insights to the clients
• Help our clients to plan and execute user acceptance tests and user adoption of delivered customer insight solutions
• Help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• Internal responsibilities include collaborating with Acrotrend Products/Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
• Participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Consulting Background with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Good understanding and experience in Agile and Design Thinking
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organisation boundaries.
• Able to source work with and combine disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud-based/mobile solutions/social media/weblogs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing Automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Ability to design dashboards and reports on visualisation tools like Tableau/ Power BI/Qlik/Spotfire based on strong visualisation principles and best practices to make them simple, elegant, consumable and actionable
• Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery, including leading other analysts.
• Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
• Pre-sales experience including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with regular communication with business stakeholders.
• Good understanding of Customer-facing processes like Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, challenges and opportunities in the modern world to better customer engagements (but not mandatory)
* Experience in at least one of these domains will be an added advantage (but not mandatory) – Pharmaceuticals, Healthcare, Media, Event Management