Role: Technology Lead
Location: London, U.K.
Qualifications: Relevant Degree
Experience: 5-8 Years
The role provides ample growth opportunities within Acrotrend including an immediate assignment to work at client location in the UK.
• Lead the technical teams in design, build & test of end to end data and BI related projects
• Support product managers and business analyst in acceptance criteria for the defined user stories
• Provide high-level design for the project and provide guidance to the technical team for solution design
• Review detailed design delivered by the technical team
• Design end to end integration processes for data marts and data warehouses including data high volume migration from the relevant source systems
• Design technical specifications for reporting requirements
• Manage and collaborate with teams working in different time zones
• Liaise with key client stakeholders and project managers during project execution
• Implementation of the data quality and data mastering technology processes
• Evaluating new technologies for enhanced functionality
• Actively contribute to the wider Acrotrend Integration Technology community and capability development
• Strong Expertise on at least two ETL Tools like Pentaho, Informatica, SSIS, ODI, BODS etc.
• Experience of working on at least one data quality and master data management solution along with its integration within the ETL tools
• Strong expertise in working with business intelligence tools like Tableau, OBIEE etc.
• Experience of working on cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure
• Expertise of working on leading RDBMS platforms (PostgreSQL, AWS Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server)
• Experience of working on programming languages e.g. Java, Python
• Excellent knowledge of data warehousing and data modelling concepts.
• Exposure to marketing automation platforms (e.g. Eloqua, Market) and Sales platforms (e.g. Salesforce.com)
• Good understanding of integration and application architectures for medium to large-scale enterprises
• Proficiency in analyzing the data and proposing relevant design approach
• Expertise in data relationships, mappings and definitions.
• Experience of successfully delivering big data integration projects on NoSQL environments like Hadoop.
• Exposure to the disciplines of enterprise software development such as configuration & release management, source code & version controls, and operational considerations such as monitoring and instrumentation
• Flexibility to explore, learn and work on new technologies in the data integration landscape
• Exposure of working on Agile methodology with distributed teams in different time zones i.e. onsite-offshore model
• Excellent communication & influencing skills with proven ability to lead teams and deliver innovative, but realistic, solutions to complex client problems;
• Proficient at communicating strategies, policies and complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences; comfortable when presenting to a senior technical audience
• A personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.