Role: Anaplan Architect
Location: Greater London (not fully remote – the candidate should be able to travel to the client location)
Experience: 8-12 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Employment type: Contractor
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
We are looking for an Anaplan Architect who will join our team. They should be able to join as soon as possible.
• Enhancing the forecasting and planning of existing implementation within Finance to other functions like supply chain and procurement.
• Including new databases and models into consideration for forecasting models and planning.
• Implementing best practices within the forecasting models.
• Experience in working with senior stakeholders, understanding their requirements, articulating the requirements into forecasting models, and generating the desired outcomes.
• Experience in delivering forecasting models on a regular basis to various stakeholders and enhancing the models based on inputs, feedback, and change in requirements.
• Experience working in an Agile delivery model.
• Certified in Anaplan.
• Strong understanding of applying best practices within Anaplan.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology