We are a leading data & analytics consultancy focused on delivering high value and meaningful insights for our clients.
We appreciate the way the world is evolving and respect the fact that technology specialists want to engage in modern ways to work and achieve their personal career objectives. Keeping this in mind, we are looking to build a small but strong community of technocrats we can engage with in flexible ways and create a WIN: WIN situation for everyone. We are looking for pre-vetted specialists to join our Talent Network and deliver the projects to our clients when needed.
We already have a proven model where we work with over 36 active businesses within our Delivery Partner Network (businesses with 5-200 people) and are now looking to build a trusted network of freelancers with specialized skills in various technologies.
We successfully onboarded over 50 consultants to the projects in 2022 and we are expecting this number to grow. Joining our Talent Network will give you the visibility to projects we are working on and flexibility to apply to the ones that feel right for you.
Once you are onboarded, you will receive emails whenever we have the project requirement fitting your expertise.
• Lead the technology and architectural engagement on Azure with clients to build confidence in the solution offered.
• Architect, design & build modern & highly secure data platforms i.e. data warehouse and data lakes using Azure’s solution components.
• Enable data science and machine learning use cases around customer analytics
• Drive client presentations to senior client business & technology stakeholders as the technology authority.
• Design quick solutions with relevant client data, any external data and other data sets available.
• Work in fast paced environments and project teams.
• Help the clients in selecting technology architecture and tools to implement the best fit solution.
• Bring in thought leadership around modern technology and ways of working.
Experience: 10-15 years
• You work as a contractor/freelancer.
• Excellent knowledge of Azure cloud platform and related components and data modeling concepts.
• Experience with ETL/ELT/Data Integration technologies based on Azure or related tools.
• Experience in designing and working on underpinning cloud components required to design an efficient data platform.
• Working knowledge and architectural understanding of enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau).
• Experience in programming languages preferably Python.
• Experience in Data Quality and MDM concepts.
• Experience in developing and managing solutions within Agile/Scrum.
• Experience in DevOps and DataOps with related processes and technologies.
• Acumen for stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally.
• Certifications in various technologies ideally related to Azure
• An appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions.
Apply to join our Talent Network here!