Role: Business Analyst
Location: London, U.K.
Qualifications: Formal Education & Certification. Ideally Degree in Computer Science, Business, Statistics, Computer Science.
Target Join Date: ASAP
The Business Analyst, will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in their decisions improvement by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
You will look to answer complex business and data questions. The successful candidate has a passion for extracting actionable insights from data and significant experience working in business and marketing/sales intelligence, analysing data, identifying trends, extracting conclusions, and presenting findings in a simple and clear manner.
• You will participate in consulting assignments, lead business discovery and analysis workshops to understand client challenges, defining business benefits and KPIs, and contribute in the solution delivery, using tool and methodologies like Agile, Design Thinking, Business Model Canvas etc. to elaborate the business requirements in use cases and solution features
• You will work on the data from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• You will support and understand the data model design, KPI standardisations and design the dashboards/Report visualisations through techniques like wire-frames, prototype and mock-ups
• You will collaborate closely with team members in and beyond the immediate Acrotrend and client organisation to deliver agreed solutions and insights to the clients
• You will help our client to plan and execute user acceptance tests and user adoption of delivered customer insight solutions
• You will also help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiency and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• Internal responsibilities include collaborating with Acrotrend Products/Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
• Participating in Pre-Sales activities including proposal workshops and deliverables, demos and presentations
Experience & Skills Requirements:
• Consulting Background with 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Good understanding of Customer-facing processes like Sales, Marketing and Customer Service, challenges and opportunities in the modern world to better customer engagements
• Good understanding and experience in Agile and Design Thinking
• Excellent communication and data presentation skills that allow you to clearly, compellingly, and effectively influence audiences internally and externally, across organisation boundaries.
• Able to source, work with, and combine disparate data sets to answer business questions.
• Able to deliver complex analysis/ projects from initiation through delivery, including leading other analysts.
• Inquisitive technical and business skills to understand, test, or challenge the status quo while working harmoniously with the business and technology owners.
• Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with regular communication with business stakeholders.
Acrotrend fosters an atmosphere of growth and flexibility, providing an environment that allows all our staff to expand their responsibilities as they progress forward in their careers. With a best in the industry compensation package, including vacation, sick and personal time, employee referral bonuses and performance bonuses, joining Acrotrend could be one of the most gratifying career moves you can make today!