Role: Client Success Manager
Location: Anywhere in the UK
Travel: Wherever the client is! It’s a remote working role with travel to Acrotrend offices in the UK and client sites when needed.
Experience: 2-7 Years
Remuneration: £25K-40K + Uncapped bonus
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world by helping them increase customer lifetime value. We increase customer lifetime value by using actionable insights, practical data science and sophisticated artificial intelligence.
We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2020 Acrotrend was included in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work
We keep bringing customer analytics focused propositions to the market and have worked successfully in many sectors like Pharma, Healthcare, Events, Field Services etc. We have many enterprise clients on our portfolio and we get a lot of demand for data and analytics skills from them.
We are seeking an experienced and driven Client Success Executive (UK) who will work with all of our clients to identify and fulfill these demands by understanding the requirements well and working with the delivery and partner relationship teams. We have a strong delivery partner eco-system to help us fulfill the demands from our clients.
What you’ll do…
• Identify the requirements from the clients by engaging with the clients directly and working with the project teams.
• Articulating all aspects like urgency, skills, seniority, outcomes, duration, stakeholders, personality aspects needed etc of the requirements and ensuring it’s agreed with the clients
• Managing the fulfilment activities with internal and external stakeholders. This includes: securing the position details in the standard template, open the position for fulfilment to the relevant partners, work closely with the partner manager to enable regular communication on progress with internal and external stakeholders through agreed channels, scheduling client discussions as requested, collate feedback in the internal repository.
• Keeping the candidate master database up to date for reporting at any point in time
• Working with the project teams to identify new areas of opportunities within the accounts
• Participate and contribute towards the account planning and growth activities
• Work with project teams, account management teams and leadership team to organise and schedule regular forums, team activities and one-off project meetings as necessary
• Participate and contribute towards account marketing activities including content creation, case studies, organising workshops etc
• Participate in the monthly governance forum with Acrotrend leadership
• Participate in the monthly governance forum with Partners
• Clear verbal and written communication skills
• Disciplined approach towards managing day to day activities
• Ability to be assertive and persuasive while working with Partner Managers
• High level understanding of tech consulting landscape (desirable)
• Quick learner who can quickly assimilate the understanding about the clients and bring in efficiencies in the operations
You’ll do it using…
• Experience and background in selling and positioning IT solutions primarily driven by services
• Experience of dealing with cultural mindsets in UK region primarily and having the understanding of the buying process
• Experience in identifying appropriate opportunities within clients in a specific industry and understanding the areas of benefits in context of data and analytics solutions
• The ability to progress multiple leads and opportunities simultaneously through various stages of lifecycle
• Ability to manoeuvre through influencers and decision maker landscape in each business and bring appropriate next steps and plans to maximise success and conversion of opportunities
• Ability to structure and use CRM effectively to progress the opportunities and collaborate with other team members
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology