Role: Head of Consulting & Pre-Sales
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 12-15 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is technology consulting and delivery business with focus on enabling customer analytics initiatives with technology. Our vision is to help our clients ask ‘unusual questions’ of their customer data to uncover hidden answers and grow business.
We are seeking a smart, creative builder who is an expert in building and directing powerful, results-driven consulting organizations to develop, implement and grow Acrotrend’s consulting services business
What you’ll do…
• Build, recruit, guide and develop a team of consultants that will engage at strategic and project based consulting and pre-sales engagement with Acrotrend’s prospective clients and in select cases with existing clients too. These engagements will be directly focused on helping clients and prospects strategically and organizationally optimize to get the fullest value from Acrotrend’s solutions.
• Develop, implement and execute repeatable consulting engagements that enable clients and prospects to better leverage Acrotrend’s solutions and enhanced data to be disruptive in their digital strategy and be more customer centric. For example, create and sell engagements that determine a client’s “Customer Data Readiness,” (Data Management (Technical and Non-Technical), Customer Analytics Insights Delivery, Customer Data Strategy, Data Visualization and Presentation, Value-driven Customer Analytics use case to identify monetisation opportunities) and then provide a phased plan of action to get the client to a state of better utilising customer data where Acrotrend’s Consulting team members are driving projects with the client.
• Enhance and position key value propositions of Acrotrend on Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) within certain segments like content-led subscription businesses.
• Define Acrotrend’s value proposition to demonstrate long-term value for the clients and carve out Agile delivery roadmap to take the client through end-to-end journey with prioritised milestones to deliver periodic business benefits.
• Work with technology team to understand and underpin technology reference architecture (AWS, Snowflake, Talend, Azure, Tableau, PowerBI etc) within the solutions we deliver for our clients.
• Understand, on-board and deliver engagements for our clients using Acrotrend’s DEPTH (Discover, Envision, Prove, Transform, Hone) methodology. Evangelise the benefits of working with DEPTH. Build and Improvise on the accelerators (reusable components) within Discover, Envision and Prove phases primarily.
• Target and on-board new enterprise clients (annual revenues > £500 million) using Acrotrend’s propositions, solutions and accelerators and work towards maximising the value of the solutions for the clients.
• Work with Marketing to create case studies and white papers on successful data readiness engagements and thought leadership aligned to Acrotrend’s services and offerings.
• Work with the Client account team to identify the opportunities for Acrotrend to help the Client achieve their business growth drivers and objectives.
• Work with Sales to create engagements with prospective clients that are considering implementing services offered by Acrotrend in customer analytics area.
• Own and operate a P&L driven by the sales of Acrotrend’s consulting engagements and measured on on-boarding new clients with long term potential for Acrotrend.
You’ll do it using…
• Expertise in bringing about critical change towards a greater speed of execution and innovation within Acrotrend’s client businesses
• Expertise in building and directing high-performance professional services organizations
• Experience in management/strategy consulting or other business-related project management
• Expertise in analytics and data management solutions including cloud based platforms like AWS, Azure etc.
• Expertise of understanding the use cases based on customer analytics solutions and application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions
• Drive to lead and develop opportunities from problem statements and winning new clients
• Capability to coach and influence change within complex (potentially political) organizations by working strategically with key stakeholders
• Business Development and Relationship-management experience
• Influential communication of complex ideas, via writing and vocal expression in a simplified way
• Expertise in analysis and guidance in strategic planning and organizational problem solving
• Strong detail orientation and organization acumen
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds