Role: Marketing Manager
Acrotrend is a technology consulting and outsourcing business with a focus on enabling customer analytics initiatives and data driven businesses transformation. We help our clients get from data, to insight, to action by delivering solutions on the latest cloud analytics technology, using service accelerators and by applying machine learning and data science.
2019 is an exciting year for Acrotrend. We are seeking to significantly grow our business by expanding our sales team, developing new go to market initiatives and partnering with the fastest growing, cutting edge vendors in the customer analytics and big data space. We have enhanced our reference architecture making it more relevant and modern for our clients using best of breed technology platforms like AWS, Azure, Snowflake, Talend, Looker and Power BI.
We are seeking a self-starting, hands-on Marketing Manager to be responsible for developing and executing Acrotrend’s marketing programs and strategy. The role is focused on partnering with the management and the sales / business development team to run demand generation, account-based marketing, events and content marketing programs with a goal of creating sales ready leads.
What You’ll Do
• Strategy and planning to support the business plan through understanding Acrotrend’s market (market segmentation, growth opportunities, key industries and solution areas) and determining appropriate marketing activity.
• Develop and manage demand generation activities such as events, social media advertising (on LinkedIn), account-based marketing, email and relationship building campaigns.
• Capture and report marketing KPIs including growing the website audience and engagement; growing good quality marketing database profiles;
• Managing the marketing database and campaigns in privacy law / GDPR complaint fashion.
• Defining and managing the content marketing plan and calendar.
• Defining and achieving SEO and advertising campaign objectives.
• Content creation, authoring and publishing light weight and thought leadership articles to the website, via email and social media, in collaboration with the consulting team.
• Managing the use of digital marketing tools to achieve objectives, specifically HubSpot, WordPress, MailChimp, Google Analytics, Twitter and LinkedIn.
• Manage contractors for the delivery of technical and developer aspects of the digital marketing programme.
• Running a program to restructure and rebrand the corporate website.
• Performance measurement and managing marketing budgets, measuring and reporting performance of marketing activities against revenue goals.
• Ensure sales, lead development and professional services teams are properly sales enabled on the marketing message and campaigns.
What We’re Seeking
• Marketing experience preferably from a consulting or technology environment
• Experience working with marketing automation, CRM (preferably HubSpot) and content publishing technologies (preferably WordPress)
• The ability to think strategically while implementing tactically (while balancing sales and marketing needs).
• Experience running advertising, lead nurture and account-based marketing strategies.
• Experience organising and project managing events (both tradeshow and company events).
• Well organised and self-sufficient.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Creative flair with attention to details.
• Working knowledge of web development and the use of graphic design tools would be advantageous.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast moving mission driven company.
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds.
• Friendly, welcoming team.
• Competitive salary and performance incentives.