Role: Principal Consultant
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 12+ Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded silver rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List.
Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• On-board Acrotrend’s reference architecture built for cloud platforms on AWS, Snowflake, and other Data Engineering technologies
• Lead the initial consulting assignments specifically pre-sales journey with the client to build the confidence in the solution offered. Lead the demos and pre-sales calls along with sales teams
• Create reusable and repeatable assets with demo-able collaterals and accelerators to position with various clients and prospects. Working with sales and pre-sales teams to come up with ideas to position these collaterals and accelerators.
• Architect, design & build modern data warehouse and data lakes
• Envision, design & build data science and Machine Learning applications and use cases especially around customer analytics
• Drive client presentations to senior stakeholders as the technology authority. Run PoCs and PoTs with clients in a short span of time like 1-2 weeks. Create quick demo-able solutions with relevant data from various industries, open data and other data sets available within Acrotrend environments.
• Work in small and medium sized fast paced environments and project teams.
• Lead these teams and engagements to come up with demo-able solutions
• Help the clients in selecting technology architecture and tools to implement the best fit solution
• Bring in thought leadership around modern technology and ways of working. Collaborate with Acrotrend SME’s and Delivery teams to build Proof of Concepts, Demos, and working propositions to take to market. Positioning creative solutions, relevant and contextual for problem statements of the existing clients and prospects
• Participate in pre-sales activities including proposal RFP’s, workshops, presentations and solution design for SOW’s
You’ll do it using…
• Excellent knowledge of data warehousing technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse) and data modelling concepts
• Hands-on experience with cloud-based platforms on AWS Data lakes, ETL and data tools based on AWS Glue, PySpark and Athena
• Good understanding of marketing automation and CRM architecture & functionality (e.g. Salesforce) to integrate into data warehouse and data lakes
• Hands-On experience in integration and application architectures for medium to large-scale enterprises (e.g. Data pipelines, APIs, Microservices)
• Working knowledge and architectural understanding of enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau)
• Experience on programming languages preferably Python
• Experience on Data Quality and MDM concepts
• Hands-on experience of developing and managing solution within Agile/Scrum
• Experience or knowledge of DevOps and DataOps
• Acumen for stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally
• Certifications in various technologies from the Acrotrend reference architecture
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology