Role: Principal Consultant – Business Analysis
Location: India/ UK/ Europe (with frequent travels as required)
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 12+ Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2020 Acrotrend was included in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List.
Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work.
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• You will be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients improve business decisions and actions by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
• You will participate in consulting assignments, lead business requirements discovery and analysis workshops to understand customer insight challenges, defining business use cases, benefit cases and customer KPIs/analytics requirements
• You will work with our client’s Marketing/Sales/Customer Service leadership teams, Architecture and IT groups and alongside Acrotrend Consulting team to help our clients define data and analytics roadmaps and execute overall customer insights and analytics engagements
• You will own data and analytics requirements, design functional data models, KPI standardisations and design the dashboards/report visualisations, plan and execute user acceptance tests and user adoption of delivered customer insight solutions
• You will collaborate with Acrotrend Technology and Delivery teams to build proof of concepts, demos, and working propositions to take to market, participating in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops, Statement of Work (SoW) and presentations to clients
• You will be expected to implement and oversee the quality of deliverables and effectively manage the Business Analysis team and day-to-day relationships to ensure exceptional performance
• You will be expected to build and contribute to value generation through building and enhancing solution accelerators, frameworks and reusable methods to typical solution components
You’ll do it using…
• Tool and methodologies like Agile, Business Model Canvas, Prioritisation techniques etc. to elaborate the business requirements in use cases and solution features
• Your expertise on analysing customer data from digital channels (e.g. website content/mobile apps/social media/web logs etc) along with transactional data sources (e.g. Salesforce CRM, E-commerce, Marketing Automation, Subscription Management, Registration systems etc) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Expertise in understanding of delivering BI and customer analytics solutions involving heavy data lifting, customer analytics use cases like churn/retention/segmentation/LTV and their application into marketing, sales, digital and customer services functions
• Working knowledge/understanding of customer analytics use cases, cloud data warehouses and data marts, logical data models, ETL/ELT to deliver customer insights and analytics engagements
• Ability to work independently and in ambiguous environments, influence others and lead teams focused on specific objectives, across multiple work streams of large projects
• Experience in leading presentations and playback sessions to present findings in a simple and clear manner.
• Experience of influencing the clients to make the right decisions for the project completion
• Develop, maintain and expand senior client relationships and and stakeholder management from programme planning through execution.
You’ll fit in by…
- Embodying the values of Acrotrend
- Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
- Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
- Being resourceful and creative
- Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
- You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
- You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
- You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
- You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology