Role: SAP Architect
Location: Greater London (not fully remote – the candidate should be able to travel to the client location)
Experience: 10+ Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Employment type: Full time
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
We are looking for an SAP Architect who will join our team. They should be able to join as soon as possible.
• Overall 10+ years of Information technology experience
• In-depth Experience with the SAP portfolio primarily SAP-ECC esp. on SAP FICO and all relevant modules including AP, AR, Forecasting etc.
• Experience working on and upgrading to S4/Hana
• Experience integrating SAP led business solutions using relevant integration platforms- Experience working with SAP BTP and related functionality
• Experience articulating the relationship between the business needs and recommended system architecture to business leaders and stakeholders
• Working with and managing the expectations of the Senior Stakeholders
• Understanding of information technology security and privacy information
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology