Role: Senior BI Lead
Location: Mumbai (India) preferred
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 7-10 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Handle day-to-day client interactions to understand business requirements & priorities, define analytical problems, communicate solutions and deadlines.
• Architect and design reporting solutions based on client needs.
• Manage team members with guidance on approach, best practices, peer reviews, troubleshooting and effective solution to different reporting problems.
• Manage communication between client manager, stakeholders, development team & deployment team.
• Prepare holistic documentation (process and technical) to enable proper knowledge transfer of both process and solution to the deployment team.
• Enable seamless transition via shadow and reverse shadow process to the application support team after every release.
• Provide thought leadership and deliver business insights to identify & resolve complex issues critical to client’s success.
• Be well versed with Agile methodology and scrums along with tools like JIRA, Slack, Confluence.
• Manage multiple priorities and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
• Provide technical assistance, mentoring, and training to team members.
You’ll do it using…
• Strong hands-on experience in Power BI/Tableau design and development.
• Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in writing complex DAX.
• Experience in all aspects of Power BI including Admin part e.g. establishing gateways, incremental refresh, use of embedding, Licensing, Capacity metric app, PBI logs, tenant settings, etc.
• Strong visualization skills (understanding of appropriate visualization techniques based on the data set, best-fit charts, KPIs/metrics).
• Proficient in designing the reporting solution considering long-term scalability, flexibility to incorporate user feedback with every release and ease in day-to-day management.
• Good to have experience working on different types of databases e.g. MS SQL Server, Oracle, Snowflake, etc.
• Excellent data modelling skills to create a new data model from scratch OR study existing data model thoroughly and able to optimize it further for better performance.
• Proficient in designing and implementing large data models.
• Strong knowledge of writing complex optimized custom SQL along with proficiency in SQL tuning to increase the reporting performance & end-user experience.
• Good to have knowledge of Performance metric tools like DAX Studio, Performance Analyzer, etc.
• Good to have experience in multiple Data Visualization tools like Looker, Qlik, etc.
• Open to working on any new data visualization tool for end-to-end assessment and further deploying it from scratch on client side.
• Good hands-on experience in MS Excel.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology