Role: Sr. Consultant – Data Science
Location: Anywhere in the world but available to work in the UK time zone
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 6-8 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Be a key member of our Technology Consulting team helping our clients in designing and developing their customer data analytics solutions.
• Analyze business/functional requirements, review the cloud-based solution architecture and develop the technical cloud-based architecture and design.
• Work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, visualise the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and Looker) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• Design, build and test the cloud-based solution in collaboration with onsite/offshore team members. Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service cloud-based production environment.
• Understand and comply with the established software development life cycle methodology.
• Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and implement the same.
• Undertake feasibility study, analyze data issues, identify and articulate the business impact of data problems.
• Lead the development activities independently, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realisation
• Contribute in building Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
You’ll do it using…
• Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements.
• A variety of databases and programming languages, e.g. Java, R, Python, PostgreSQL, NoSQL, GraphDB, Databricks, Kafka, Spark, Sagemaker, Azure ML, Salesforce Einstein
• The ability to work on fast-paced projects and deliver independently for any critical Consulting role.
• Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) skills including Predictive, AI and Cognitive.
• Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics.
• Certifications on relevant cloud-based platforms and/or technologies like AWS, Azure, Salesforce.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology