Role: Senior Consultant – Technology
Location: Anywhere in the world but available to work in the UK time zone
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 10+ Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded silver rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List.
Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
- On-board Acrotrend’s reference architecture based on cloud based data platform and data engineering technologies
- Be a key member of our Technology Consulting team helping our clients in designing and developing their customer data analytics solutions.
- Architect, design & build modern data warehouse and data lakes on Azure
- Expertise in Azure based data analytic components and architecture
- Expertise in migrating data into relevant data & analytics related components on Azure Cloud platform
- Analyze business/functional requirements, review the cloud-based solution architecture for integration projects and develop the technical cloud-based architecture and design on Azure
- Design, build and test the cloud-based integration solution in collaboration with onsite/offshore team members. Deploy the solution on a high-availability shared service cloud-based production environment.
- Perform code reviews and ensure that the solution is aligned to pre-defined architectural standards, guidelines, best practices, and meet quality standards.
- Design reusable and repeatable technology accelerators for Acrotrend and when working with the clients
- Technology lead on PoCs and PoTs with clients in a short span of time i.e. 1-2 weeks.
- Work in small and medium sized fast paced environments and project teams
- Help the clients in selecting technology architecture and tools to implement the best fit solution
- Bring in thought leadership around modern technology and ways of working
You’ll do it using…
- Expertise in designing and architecting end to end data migration and data integration processes on Azure.
- Hands on experience working with cloud-based SQL/NoSQL databases, data warehouses and data lakes within Azure cloud platform
- Proficiency with data modelling techniques.
- Experience or knowledge of DevOps and DataOps on Azure
- The ability to work on fast-paced projects and deliver independently for any critical Consulting role.
- Relevant certifications on Azure
- Working knowledge and architectural understanding of enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau)
- A good understanding of Data Governance/Data Management/Data Quality processes.
- Hands-on experience of developing and managing solution within Agile/Scrum
- Acumen for stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology