Role: Senior OBIEE Consultant
Location: London, U.K.
Qualifications: Relevant Degree
Experience: 6-8 Years
The position is a pivotal role within the technical data practice at Acrotrend. The role provides ample growth opportunities within Acrotrend including an immediate assignment to work at client location in the UK.
• Interact with key business stakeholders to understand the requirements
• Translating business requirements to technical documents, segmentation and report specifications
• Deliver changes as per timelines agreed with delivery manager
• Lead development on OBIEE (Repository, Segmentation, Answers, Dashboards)
• Design and build segments on OBIEE
• Maintain OBIEE and related artefacts, baselines (version control) and documentation as per the existing control framework
• Proactively look for any potential performance degradation on OBIEE segments & reporting following the introduction of a new change and flag the risk.
• Strong experience with OBIEE reports and RPD development
• Strong experience on OBIEE segmentation
• Strong experience in Oracle database with proficiency in SQL
• Good knowledge of Marketing Manager, Oracle WebLogic and Oracle Enterprise Manager
• Dimensional modelling knowledge and experience is a must;
• Have a working knowledge of table structure and table relationship.
• Understanding of good practices for visualizations
• Desirable domain expertise on Event Organisers.
• Excellent communication & influencing skills with proven ability to lead teams and deliver innovative, but realistic, solutions to complex client problems;
• Proficient at communicating strategies, policies and complex technical issues to both business and technical audiences; comfortable when presenting to a senior technical audience
• A personable professional whose strengths include cultural sensitivity and an ability to build rapport with a diverse workforce in multicultural settings.
• Ability to develop productive client relationships at different management levels and identify and develop opportunities for new business.
• Analytical thinker with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex technology processes
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints
• Mentoring & Leadership Skills.
• Flexible and committed to meet project deadlines.