Role: Senior Project Manager
Location: Office in Navi Mumbai, India
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 8-12 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Managing fixed-priced proposals/time & material proposals, and estimations.
• Regardless of the project and the client, your core responsibility as a project manager is to balance time, money and scope of the project(s) you are delivering.
• Prioritize your tasks to ensure the timely execution of the project from start to finish while adapting to shift in priorities and guidance.
• Select, lead and motivate your project team from both internal and client stakeholders to implement the projects.
• Identify, communicate and manage risks to ensure delivery is on time.
• Build, direct and develop a team of delivery consultants that will engage with the clients on the implementation projects.
• Implement and execute small, mid-size and large projects that enable clients to derive value for their business.
• Ensure adherence to defined processes and tailor them as required for project success.
• Optimising the costs by taking a pragmatic approach to various delivery models (onsite-offshore, onsite only, or offshore primarily).
• Working out the logistics for the team and the resources to be in place for a smooth project operation from start to end.
• Communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders with the appropriate level of detail to influence project progress.
• Working with PreSales, Consulting and other teams to identify opportunities for the client to cross-sell and upsell the services and achieve the target objectives for the accounts.
• Building new and enhancing existing frameworks for delivery methodologies within various aspects of customer analytics and project lifecycle (like data management, visualisation, advanced analytics, etc.).
• Driving presentations and meetings with clients and internal teams on project status, risks, opportunities, next project ideas, etc.
You’ll do it using…
• Expertise in building and directing high-performance professional services organizations.
• Expertise and ability to utilize the right methodologies to deliver.
• Expertise in analytics and data management solutions including cloud-based platforms like AWS, Azure, etc.
• Expertise in enabling governance forums and addressing reporting needs of various stakeholders across the organization.
• Experience in hiring and orchestrating the right team structure and resources for engagement and project delivery.
• Experience in influencing clients to make the right decisions for project completion.
• Experience in independently handling budgets, contracts, and invoicing.
• Experience in understanding of delivering BI and analytics solutions involving heavy data lifting and structuring customer analytics solutions and applications into marketing, sales, digital, and customer services functions.
• Capability to coach and influence change within complex (potentially political) organizations by working strategically with key stakeholders.
• Business Development and Relationship-management experience.
• Strong detail orientation and organization acumen.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology