Role: Senior Solution Architect
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 10-15 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• On-board Acrotrend’s reference architecture built for cloud platforms on AWS, Snowflake, and other Data Engineering technologies- Lead the technology and architectural assignments with clients to build confidence in the solution offered.
• Design reusable and repeatable technology accelerators that can value to our prospects and clients.
• Architect, design & build modern data warehouse and data lakes.
• Help to envision, design & help build data science and machine learning use cases around customer analytics.
• Drive client presentations to senior client stakeholders as the technology authority.
• Run PoCs and PoTs with our clients and prospects.
• Design quick demo-able solutions with relevant data from various industries, open data and other data sets available within Acrotrend environments.
• Work in small and medium sized fast paced environments and project teams.
• Help the clients in selecting technology architecture and tools to implement the best fit solution.
• Bring in thought leadership around modern technology and ways of working.
• Collaborate with Acrotrend SME’s and Delivery teams to build Proof of Concepts, Demos, and working propositions to take to market.
• Positioning creative solutions, relevant and contextual for problem statements of the existing clients and prospects.
• Participate and contribute to pre-sales activities including proposal RFP’s, workshops, presentations and solution design for SOW’s.
• Contribute actively to building technology excellence within the organisation.
You’ll do it using…
• Excellent knowledge of cloud data platform technologies (e.g. Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse) and data modelling concepts.
• Experience with ETL/ELT/Data Integration technologies based on DBT, AWS Glue, PySpark, Athena or related tools.
• Experience in designing and working on underpinning cloud components (e.g. AWS Lambda) required to design an efficient data platform.
• Working knowledge and architectural understanding of enterprise business intelligence tools (e.g. Power BI, Looker, Tableau).
• Experience in programming languages preferably Python.
• Experience in Data Quality and MDM concepts.
• Experience in developing and managing solutions within Agile/Scrum.
• Experience in DevOps and DataOps with related processes and technologies.
• Acumen for stakeholder management at all levels; both internally and externally.
• Certifications in various technologies from the Acrotrend reference architecture.
• A good appreciation of the cost drivers in systems delivery and operations and the commercial consequences of the technical decisions.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology