Role: Senior Consultant – Customer Analytics
Location: India (Preferably Mumbai)
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 6-8 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in improving their decisions by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
• Define and deliver contemporary customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Insights that rapidly translates into measurable business value.
• Lead/drive Customer Analytics engagements independently, work with Acrotrend/client teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realization.
• Work on the data from the latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g., cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioral trends, visualize the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and Looker) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organization.
• Participate in consulting assignments, discovery, and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs.
• Collaborating with the Acrotrend Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market.
• Participate in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops, content, demos, and presentations.
You’ll do it using…
• Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements.
• Proficient in mapping business problems with appropriate machine learning techniques to solve business problems for Acquisition, Engagement, Retention, etc.
• Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) skills including data preparation and modelling to build a proof of concept models using tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS/MS Azure ML/Salesforce Einstein.
• Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g., cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics.
• Experience working with data warehousing technologies (e.g., Snowflake, Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse) and data modelling concepts.
• Experience creating Reports, Dashboards and data visualizations using analytics tools (Tableau/Looker/Power BI).
• Hands-on experience in developing and managing solutions within Agile/Scrum Experience in leading presentations and playback sessions to present actionable insights and recommendations to clients in a simple and clear manner using storytelling techniques.
• Experience in influencing the clients to make the right decisions for the project completion.
• Ability to work independently and in ambiguous environments, influence others and lead teams focused on specific objectives, across multiple work streams of large projects.
• Acumen for Stakeholder Relationship Management using strong listening and articulation skills.
• Experience in Data Quality, Data Governance and MDM concepts is a plus.
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology