Role: Sr. Consultant – Customer Analytics
Location: Anywhere in the world but available to work in the UK time zone
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 6-8 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2020 Acrotrend was included in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. Check out our website (www.acrotrend.com) to understand what we do and how we work
We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Be a key member of our Consulting team helping our clients in improving their decisions by linking customer data analytics to actionable recommendations.
• Define and deliver contemporary customer analytics solutions based on Advanced Analytics and Insights that rapidly translates into measurable business value.
• Lead/drive Customer Analytics engagements independently, work with Acrotrend/client teams to deliver solutions, keeping the focus on outcomes and business value realisation
• Work on the data from latest channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to derive customer insight and analytics.
• Help our clients understand and interpret customer behavioural trends, visualise the insights you gather (in tools like Tableau and Looker) and recommend actions that will overcome their business problems to increase efficiencies and effectiveness for the overall organisation.
• Participate in consulting assignments, discovery and analysis workshops for defining business benefits and KPIs
• Collaborating with the Acrotrend Technology team to build Proof of Concepts, and working propositions to take to market
• Participate in pre-sales activities including proposal workshops, content, demos and presentations
You’ll do it using…
• Customer Analytics and Insights methods relevant to various business scenarios, with outcomes delivered in the areas of Customer Segmentation, Retention, CLTV, Churn Prediction in end-to-end project engagements.
• Hands-on Data Science (Statistical Modelling) skills including Predictive, AI and Cognitive.
• Data quality analysis and preparation of disparate data sets from contemporary channels and avenues of customer interaction (e.g. cloud based/mobile solutions/social media/web logs along with the traditional data sources like CRM, Marketing automation) to carry out required analytics.
• Good understanding of CRISP-DM/ TDSP, Agile Methods.
• Good understanding and experience in tools and technologies like R/Python/SAS/SPSS/MS Azure ML/Salesforce Einstein.
• Experience in leading presentations and playback sessions to present findings in a simple and clear manner.
• Experience of influencing the clients to make the right decisions for the project completion
• Acumen for Stakeholder Relationship Management
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset)
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect
• Being resourceful and creative
• Acting with empathy
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology
To apply send an email to email@example.com with your CV attached.