Role: Tech Lead – Data and Analytics
Location: Office in Navi Mumbai, India
Travel: Wherever the client is!
Experience: 6-8 Years
Remuneration: Commensurate with your experience
Acrotrend is a customer analytics consulting firm that specialises in supporting businesses to maximise the potential of the digital world. We take you from data to insight to action. We combine curiosity, questions and our love of data with:
• Best of breed customer analytics technology
• Machine learning and data science
• Packaged solution accelerators
In 2021 Acrotrend was awarded ‘Silver’ rating in the Financial Times UK’s Leading Management Consultancies List. In 2022, Acrotrend bagged ‘Silver’ ratings in three categories – ‘Data Analytics & Big Data,’ ‘Internet, Media & Entertainment’ and ‘Sales & CRM’’, and a ‘Bronze’ rating in ‘Healthcare & Life Sciences’ to be positioned above some of the industry’s leading names.
Check out our website to understand what we do and how we work. We are seeking a smart, diligent, methodical consultant who will be an expert in delivering our consulting service offerings to clients.
What you’ll do…
• Discovery Ownership: Capable of owning software feasibility study or GAP analysis during Discovery.
• Development Support: Needed to work with team and participate in core development to support / mentor team on any of the Data Projects (On above tech stack).
• Leadership: Must do the team management, also can support team and org on new technology on boarding.
• Communication: Must be a good communicator (Technical presentation / Discovery Show & Tell).
• Delivery Ownership: Can work with Senior tech lead to anchor development and delivery of team and must take the end-to-end development and delivery responsibilities.
You’ll do it using…
• Platform: Expert in AWS tech stack and Snowflake experience, including the Data Lake and Data Warehouse implementation knowledge.
• Integration tool: good experience of the Integration and Ingestion framework using Python, AWS technology (Glue, Spark) or other Integration tools (do not want big data experience).
• Project Experience: Cloud Datawarehouse, Data Lake, Migration, Digital Transformation.
• Data related knowledge: All kind of data processing experience, Unstructured /Semi structured /Structured. Various Data ingestion development experience (Stream / API based / File Based / Trigger or Micro service based).
• Data Model: Understand the basic principle of data structure /modelling, capable of adding value during the process of data unification / Modelling
• Architectural Paradigm: Hands on experience of Data Engineering stack, typically on DevOps (Git, Docker, Security stack implementation) and aware of DataOps principle with Agile form of SDLC.
• Snowflake experience will be added advantage
You’ll fit in by…
• Embodying the values of Acrotrend.
• Thinking like an owner (Founder’s Mindset).
• Communicating with honesty, candour, and respect.
• Being resourceful and creative.
• Acting with empathy.
You’ll love it because…
• You will have the opportunity to work in a successful, fast-moving mission-driven company.
• You will have autonomy and growth opportunities.
• You will collaborate with other brilliant minds.
• You will always be surrounded by new challenges from clients, consultants and technology.